Kathryn Haynes, D.C.
- Can read 1,000 words per minute.
- Can perform 38 thousand-trillion operations per second.
- Receives & sends nerve impulses at 250mph.
The body was given the ability to learn. It can act upon subtle information. It can take hints from nature about how to get rid of infections and restore balance. Chiropractic care supports your brain and helps the body heal, naturally.
Your brain controls every single function in your body. We call this the brain/body connection. Your brain is connected to your body with nerves. This connection controls your movement, your heart to pump, your lungs to breath, your liver to filter, your eyes to see… everything.
Your brain/body connection works to improve your immune system too. Did you ever wonder why you get a fever or why you cough?
- Fever: Your brain will tell your body to raise it’s temperature to slow the growth of infection. This gives our body an edge to fight infection, naturally.
- Cough: Your brain will tell your body to cough to get rid of germs, toxins and bacteria.
Your brain/body connection creates human beings!
If you press or pinch a nerve, you slow or stop the brain body connection. Chiropractic adjustments take pressure off of nerves so that your body can function properly.
It is also important to feed your brain nutritious foods. Check out this nutritious smoothie for brain support.
Fast Fact: Blueberries improve brain function. Walnuts support the development of brain cells.
2-3 cups of coconut water
1 fresh ripe banana
1 ½ cups frozen blueberries
½ cup frozen raspberries
¼ cup raw walnuts
1. Combine ingredients in a blender.
1. Blend until smooth.
Keep your brain/body connection working in prime condition with chiropractic adjustments and nutritious foods.
“When it comes to your health, we’ve got your back!”
TOTAL HEALTH CHIROPRACTIC is Tennessee’s largest chiropractic group
DOWNTOWN HIXSON FT. O E. BRAINERD E. RIDGE OOLTEWAH
(423) 517-7000 totalhealthchiro.info